Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wow. I haven't posted much anything for a long time. Oh, well. You've got to start somewhere.
I'm now in sixth grade which is fine, I'm also in young womens, which is awesome. Today is Thanksgiving. So Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We don't eat for another 2 hours so I"m a tiny bit bored.
Everything is going pretty great at the Banks household. It's very cold outside thought. Sometimes I absolutely loathe Idaho weather. Anna has been saving up for college, so she's been working pretty hard. Mom is great, always keeping herself busy. Dad is doing good too, he's been watching survivor a lot lately. Jack is like any other teenage boy. He woke up at noon today. He plays video games, that sort of thing. Luke is reading the Harry Potter series, he's a funny kid.
I' ve been keeping myself preoccupied by drawing or playing Christmas music. (I don't enjoy playing my piano lesson though) I was immensely disappointed that we couldn't go to Utah for Thanksgiving. :(
My mom needs me in the kitchen so goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment